The Human Bank project
The Human Bank is an innovative idea that changes the facts of what we know about the banks.
The "Human Bank" is based on a human based model and not the system utilizes "intelligent" mechanisms to support small and medium enterprises for their development, their long-term profitability, and to fight poverty.
The bank's uniqueness makes it competitive with major growth and development prospects
The modern bank of citizens
1. We aim at productive reconstruction of Greece and expansion of our business in the Global Community.
2. All people are entitled to a second chance in life.
3. We aim at enhancing the prosperity of that part of the population which is excluded from the financial-banking system and the emergence of the country's productive capacity and its people.
4. We seek for economic development with respect to the environment and the dignity of the people.
5. Our goal is to unite all people regardless of their religious beliefs for the common goal of happiness and prosperity as well.
6. The bank shall be a servant of productive people for prosperity and well-being of the global community of people.
7. We will earn from the profitability of the business rather than the lending rate.
8. There will be prefixed assets of the borrowers only by means of production which the bank will make loans to purchase them.
9. We finance only productive activities rather than consumption.
10. We promote cooperation between the producers with the aim of reducing production costs based on international standards.
11. We promote and create stable absorption of networks for products of borrowers to the final consumer.
accounting, legal insurance, European programs, international exhibitions and collaborations) - no red loans - profits for the society and the employees of the bank and profitability for the bank through profitable operations and activities and not through the sale of property of the citizens.
13. We want the establishment of the bank to come from ordinary citizens of the global community and not from the system.
14. The loan agreements shall comply with the decisions of the judicial authorities of Greece and the European Union that will involve and will not include unfair terms.
15. The money raised for the foundation of the bank in the absence of accumulating the necessary capital as well as in case of failure of its purpose, (while established and work) will be donated to charitable institutions of Greece or Cyprus as referred to in the Article 27 of the Bank's Human Association.
16. The bank will provide, through an online store, all the products of the borrowers in the international market.
17. We support the creation and development of local varieties of agricultural and livestock products throughout Greece.
18. In banking products and services as well as in absorption systems will be applied presentation technology and marketing of the products, producers and production process, as technology 3D hologram projector
1. Total lending rate 4%
2. Full accounting coverage free of charge.
3. Full legal coverage free of charge.
4. Insurance cover free of charge.
5. Providing expertise and technology equipment to create the enterprise of each borrower free of charge.
6. Marketing services for the business and the products of each borrower free of charge.
7. Manufacturing and supporting online store to promote the products of the borrowers in the markets free of charge.
8. Actions for providing organic certification for the products of the borrowers free of charge.
9. Αctions shall be taken so that all the consumables such as animal feed, fertilizers would be purchased at wholesale prices from Greece or abroad.
11. Free of charge expertise for cheaper and more productive, modern, technological manufacturing facilities such as greenhouses etc.
12. Absorption of all the manufactured products of the borrowers and their sale at their supermarkets which the Human Bank shall create.
13 .Provision of free studies and specialized staff so that every borrower could implement and produce his products in wholesale prices being at least 15% cheaper than the equivalent values that exist in the European Union and 10% from those in third countries.
14. Free of charge banking services for electronic payments and transactions.
15. Free of charge participation in European programs such as ESPA Ms.
Profitability of the Bank
The Human Bank will gain profits from investments in corporate and government bonds that are insured by CDS (Premiums risk) to avoid bankruptcy risks whether in Greece or abroad.
It will also gain from the rates of profit coming from the nationwide supermarket chain which the bank will create for selling the products of the borrowers in cheaper prices than the cheapest supermarket chain in Greece.
The benefits of the Human Bank employees
All the employees of the Bank shall be disabled and young unemployed graduates.
They shall receive their wages in accordance with what is provided by law.
They shall receive 1/3 of a 3% rate that the borrowers will pay to the bank from the profits which they earn every year from their business, the next third will go to charities equally parted according to the Article 27 of the Statutes and the remaining one third will go to the NGO Human Solidarity (people-solidarity.com)